“Don't visit!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Ashbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't visit!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband and I had a couples massage here, a while ago and it was so atrocious, I refused to pay for the abmissmal service. My suggestion to the Spa Manager is to get your therapists trained on how to do an actual massage. I travel all over the world and this was the worst place EVER!!!!. A few days later, I received a text message advertising the spa's latest promotion, I called the spa and asked to be taken off the mailing list. The lady on the other side of the line assured me that I would not receive any more promotional texts from the badly run spa. However, I still receive these irritating text messages - MONTHS LATER! I wouldn't visit your spa again even if the treatments were offered for free. Take me off your mailing list! I feel like I am being harassed!!!!

5 Thank Cassim-Lomax