“excellent restaurant”

Price range: US$26 - US$59
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Eatzen we combine a fresh, sophisticated approach to Asian fine dining with the richness of the classic imperial kitchen. Eating together and enjoying the moment is as important to us as the quality and authenticity of our ingredients.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is by far the best restaurant with Asian food, they have an early bird during the week, and also do a special Sunday lunch, the athmosphere is really lovely, very relaxing, and service brilliant, it's a restaurant once you have been there you will return again and again

1  Thank trish91

Reviewed 4 August 2014

There is only one word for fine dining... EATZEN...
What and amazing place. Fantastic staff. Fantastic service. Fantastic food.
The only problem I have with Eatzen is, since the recession, I can't go as often as I would like.

1  Thank Master J
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We brought my siblings and partners to Eatzen (8 in total) for a special occasion. We were so disappointed. The food was not good and to be honest I was embarrassed because I had told the family it would be amazing. This restaurant's standards have declined radically. It is still very expensive though. We had x 5 starters and 8 main courses . Some deserts and one glass of wine. The bill came to. €93 per couple. Extremely expensive when you consider that there was one glass of wine . The tofu tasted like scrambled egg. The redang curry was like a curry packet I used to buy before I learned how to make it myself. I hope things improve.

3  Thank siobhan1965
Eatzen, 經理 at Eatzen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

We are really sorry for the bad experience for you that night, and thank you for your comment. We always understand that how importance of every customer feedback, we will review our operation and get the improvement, try to keep our standard to satisfy our customer.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Had lunch in Eatzen today, having previously had dinner here, it us just €19pp for a starter and main course from a decent list. I really like eating here, super tasty and quality food, wonderful blends and mixes and combinations. Service is so so respectful and courteous. Lovely dining area.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

been there twice I loved Eatzen, such a lovely place. Staff were very nice,Food was delicious, it's a pricey enough but I find an early-bird menu at €23 is a great choice. My two young teenage Children love he place, they enjoy the dessert. It was so gorgeous.

Definitely will be back again as a family

4  Thank Joan B