US$110
US$98
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$124
US$166
US$149
  • Restaurant
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$139
US$118
US$130
US$109
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Castle Dargan(Ballygawley)
US$124
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Philmar House(Ballincar)
TripAdvisor
1,911 results
All reviewsrosses pointa business class roomrelaxation roombar foodlovely hotelleisure centrewedding receptionthermal suitesteam roommain courseboth morningstop classben bulbenlast weekendone night staybar stafffollowing morning
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

Booked 10 rooms in association with a conference. Two of us were vegetarians. Everyone else tucked in to steak or salmon. Us veggies got, in the words of the waiter 'pasta with a tomato sauce'. Awful effort for the money. Two written complaints to the manager did not even get a response - even an acknowledgement would have been positive.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank BelfastBirder
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I wish to say a MASSIVE thankyou to the management and staff of this exceptional hotel. I sent my parents there at the weekend ( 20th October) for a 45th wedding anniversary treat, I booked via the internet but called the hotel directly to see if they could acknowlege this special day. I have to say my parents were overwhelmed at the attention and courtesy with which they were treated. They had a fantatstic time and said that there was not one thing negative they could say. My mother, who has mobility problems said it was the most comfortable hotel bed she has ever slept in ( and massive) . My father ( who loves his food) said the dinner and breakfast were exceptional.
WIth gorgeous views of the bay and a friendly relaxing atmosphere they said they cannot wait to return. Thankyou all again Sooo much :)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights.
I had a late check in and reception member was still welcoming and professional.
On check out the same reception member assisted me and again, friendly and professional approach.
Great location and view.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Went to this Hotel on Friday until Sunday for a Irish and Country music weekend. The Hotel had been invaded by about 500 people. Although there was a lot of people the Hotel managed everything superbly. We had a Gala dinner on the Saturday night and ate the best Irish roast beef I have ever tasted..It was to die for. The rooms are very spacious with TV air con etc.. I cannot find anything to complain about with the Radisson Blu Hotel. It stands in its own grounds overlooking Sligo Bay, very beautiful scenery.Would definitely return here. A wonderful weekend.

Room Tip: We were in Room 234 which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2012

When in Sligo this is a regular hotel for me. The hotel setting is amazing with lovely views. There is plenty parking. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are fine, clean with nice bathrooms. the food in the hotel is very good the menu is huge and at this point i think i have tried everything and all was lovely. The facilities at hotel are good and open late. Will definately staff here again

Room Tip: A room if possible looking out over Rosses Point