US$111
US$103
US$98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$123
  • Breakfast included
US$104
  • Restaurant
1,912 results
All reviewsrosses pointa business class roomrelaxation roombar foodlovely hotelleisure centrewedding receptionthermal suitesteam roommain courseboth morningstop classben bulbenlast weekendone night staybar stafffollowing morning
Reviewed 29 November 2012

My friends and I recently stayed in the Radisson Sligo for a girlie weekend and had a great time, We had a great laugh with the lady on check in, think her name was Ann, friendly and informative as was the girls in the spa, We didn't care about the bad weather outside as we spent the day relaxing in the spa and then the pool. We didn't try the Bar or Restaurant food as my friend had booked a place in the centre of Sligo but the breakfast was brilliant, there was so much choice.
The rooms are looking a little tired but they were clean which is the most important thing, I guess these days even the hotels can't afford to refurbish. We all liked the hotel and all the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful, I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for rooms looking out at the mountains
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Stayed here one night after visiting the area for the afternoon and falling in love with the scenery. I hadn't made a reservation but was greeted with a warm Irish smile and welcome. Room was large and airy and the leisure centre top class. We enjoyed the bar food and took advantage of a very comfy room for a good nights sleep. All in all...a swell place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joana H
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Myself and a group of colleagues stayed here after doing a show in the ballroom.

After a long day, we checked in just after midnight on a friday. The bar (beside reception) was jammed and it seemed like the staff were under pressure. I was checked in by an eastern european man who didn't seem to have good english. Our rooms were being paid for by a company credit card, the details of which had already been given to the hotel and to which i had no access. Other people in our party had checked in earlier in the day with no hassle yet i was told i would have to put a provisional charge of €50 on my own credit card and that "if i didn't spend it in the bar, i'd get it back in the morning". I was too tired to argue (I don't drink and all i wanted to do was sleep) so i just gave him my card and got my room. When i checked out the next morning and said i would like my money refunded, i was met by a woman who looked at me funny and said "oh, you want that back do you?" This was one of the strangest check in/out experiences i've had anywhere in the world. It also happened to one other out of our 10 person party so it wasn't a consistent thing.

As for the room, it was on the ground floor, average size and basic. There was a stain on the duvet on my bed and the bed was extremely soft, offering no support. The corridor in general was quite noisy with other guests coming and going from the bar and from room to room, but i think there was a wedding party staying in the adjacent rooms. Breakfast was below average.

I was only told this was a four star hotel when leaving. I didn't believe it then and i still don't believe it now.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank JGilleese
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Myself and my husband stayed here for a weekend in October. On arival we met a very unfriendly receptionist who barley spoke to us but simply handed us the key and rattled off times for food etc, just nothing friendly or welcoming about her at all. Our room was nice but the carpet and chairs were badly stained.On a positive note breakfast was really nice both mornings with plenty of choice. We decided to eat in the resturant on the Saturday night and it was just terrible. Our starter was pork pieces which was basically just fat on the plate, our main course was cold so we decided agaisnt dessert! The bar was fine but no atmosphere at all, having some music, even background music would help intice people to stay in the bar for the evening.
The leisure centre is lovely and clean which we both enjoyed but unfortunately we would not return to this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OBoyle90
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Stayed here rescently for one night got a very good rate over phone. Room was spacious and nice view of the bay, bed was very comfortable definatly the most comfortable hotel bed i have ever slept in! Fridge in our room which was very handy but could have done with a good cleaning-some mould on shelves.Barfood menu has great choice of dishes and is very reasonably priced. bar lacked atmosphere-tables far too close together for comfort. breakfast was good, great selection of breads, cereals, juices etc. Didnt have time to use the spa but it looked fabulous and had great offers on for guests. Overall would return to the hotel again-enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple