2,039 results
All reviews rosses point a business class room relaxation room bar food lovely hotel leisure centre wedding reception thermal suite steam room great selection main course both mornings top class ben bulben last weekend enjoyable stay following morning
Reviewed 2 November 2013

stayed at the Radisson blu over the August bank holiday for 2 nights very nice hotel had everything that one would expect from a 4 star hotel.The large double room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The bed was "massive" and inviting only one very small complaint, the TV was old and very dated. Breakfast was varied and plentiful, Did not use the restaurant as the bar food was excellent and very reasonable the spa was clean and the pool was warm. The staff were very friendly and helpful. loved it

Room tip: ask for a sea view
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I went here on a night away with my boyfriend and we were very disappointed! We got upgraded to a Business class room which is usually a good thing. The room was big alright, but it had this old fashioned carpet and two box televisions! First of all, why would you place two televisions 2 metros apart in an open spaced room? And second of all, if you're gonna place two televisions in one room (which is totally unnecessary), why not invest in a flatscreen TV?
The hotel looks beautiful on the outside, but it stops there unfortunately. The swimming pool was all chipped and the railings and doors were in a very poor standard, the pool area definitely needs more maintenance and updating. I would suggest in spending some money on refurbishment because the rooms are not living up to the Radisson standard. The hotel has potential, sadly it is not being used.

One thing which was excellent though is was the Steak sandwich we had in the bar, and the value was great as well, for around 10EURO. And the Radisson breakfast rarely disappoints.

Date of stay: August 2013
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Myself and my husband were at a family wedding Sat 26th .
During the meal my husband went to a bar staff member to ask her to take an order for a table round of drinks and was told " we don't do that " . Ursula one of the waitresses serving our table gladly took the order and when one of our friends refused mushrooms because of an allergy , Ursula again went out if her way to get her something else. We were all agreed that Ursula was very friendly and helpful and should be a very valued member of your staff !!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Great check in service, wedding same time as we were checking in all went smoothly, girl at reception Marion French girl lovely. We went to gym and swimming pool sauna and Jacuzzi. It was all excellent. We had dinner in the bar. Lovely food great selection to be had. Breakfast was ok, we had cereal and then had went up for some hot breakfast had rasher and fried egg rubbery they were there well more than 5/10 mins, Rasher was salty, mushrooms were lovely. When server came to take plates both me and my friend had left our rashers and eggs, He asked was all ok, I said that the eggs were rubbery he said can he get me fresh ones. I said no thanks. I think when seating the customer offer them if they would like fresh poached or sunny side eggs and not have them complain about them, that was only criticism. I will still come back here, I will of course be looking out for fresh eggs. Thanks.

Room tip: Lovely stay, just ask for your eggs to be cooked fresh. Great hotel. Facilities exceptional also, use the gym swimming pool etc. Free internet.
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We Stayed here for 2 nights in mid September. We were very disappointed in the bedrooms in this hotel. They were so basic. The food in the restaurant was only o.k. Having been in the Radisson, St Helen's, Booterstown there was no comparison and as dark as I know they are both rated as 4 star hotels.

There was a wedding the day we arrived but it should not take from the guests who are staying there.

Don't think I would stay here a again.

Date of stay: September 2013