My husband and I along with two friends booked this hotel for two nights bed and breakfast, on arrival on Sunday evening we asked the waitress if we could see a menu for dinner and I aisked her if she would check with the chef if one of our party could have an omelette for dinner due to a medical problem with his swallow, she came back and told us the chef refused as he said it was not on the menu,we then spoke to the manager George, who went to speak to the chef with the request, and he returned and said he would not an omelette, so we went across the street to another hotel and I spoke with the receptionist on duty and asked her if she would check if their chef could cook an omelette and she came back and said "That will not be a problem" so the four of us had dinner in a hotel that we were not staying in, though I am not surprised that the chef in the Pier Head hotel can't cook, judging by what most of the other posters said regarding the food. One thing is for certain we will stay in another hotel in the future, one that has an obliging chef!! There are plenty of willing chefs unemployed , start advertising!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 3 star hotel (all rooms en-suite with flat screen TVs) Leisure Centre, Beauty Salon, Hair Dressing, 2 bars, Restaurant and Function Room. We cater for: singles, couples, families, groups, corporate, wedding, tours and more. Live music every Saturday night in our Quay Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pier Head Hotel, Spa And Leisure Centre
- Pier Head Hotel, Spa & Leisure Centre Hotel Mullaghmore