“Amazingly well equipped little hideaway in the...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Badgers Cottage

Badgers Cottage at sunset
Fully equipped kitchen Our comfy king sized bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully equipped kitchen
Our comfy king sized bed
Out towards the vegetable garden
Rolling views that change with the seasons
Room for two..
Al fresco lunches
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Leontine...
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazingly well equipped little hideaway in the fields”
Reviewed 3 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This little gem is just right for 1 or 2 people and situated away from the road in the fields. It is only just over an hour driving from Dublin and a great place to get away from it all. It is very spacious, clean and comfortable and has all you could want, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 sofas to relax on, a wood burning stove, books to read and music to listen to. There is central heating too so my January stay was very cosy indeed.
Alyth has thought of everything. She provided breakfast items, nice locally made treats, kitchen and bathroom essentials and even paracetamol when I said I had a headache. She was quick to respond to my booking request and checked in with me by message during my stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Feb 2018
Thanks Leontine. It was lovely to meet and chat with you. Maybe you can manage another trip when the flowers are in bloom. Best wishes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing