Amber Springs Hotel and Health Spa
  • Free Internet
US$130
US$127
Travelocity
Woodenbridge Hotel & Lodge(Arklow)(Great Value!)
US$96
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,226 results
All reviewsgo kartscrazy golfpet farmkids clubsanta trainmini golftrain rideindoor play areapetting zooswimming poolfamily breakchild friendly hotelsanta experiencegreat for kidsgreat family hotelmini farmplay zone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Have been to Amber Springs lots of times before but again recently for 2 separate events, one being a wedding.
Have to say, as usual, fabulous food, service, and such a pleasant atmosphere. Lovely Italian guy on reception couldn't do enough for us.
At the wedding they came around with extra meat and wine for us, our server was lovely and the room was beautiful.
Such a great place for the kids, especially this time of year with all the outdoor activities going on.
FAB hotel!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed here last week with my two children. What a fantastic hotel for families. The attention to detail is outstanding. It certainly ticks all the boxes for a family stay. Rooms are spacious and beautifully maintained. There was an abundance of activities for the kids and the spa was the perfect place to relax and let the world go by. Staff could not have been more helpful in particular a special thanks to Jean in reservations and Dawn on reception. They were all a pleasure to deal with. Thank you to you all in Amber Springs for making our stay amazing, we were so sad to have to leave !
Looking forward to our next trip

3  Thank Lovetotravelthe... t
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We were a mixed party of 14, 9 adults and 5 children of all ages. It was the most fun and relaxing break we could have wished for. The hotel is ideally located, just outside Gorey but 10mins from Courttown. It is perfectly thought out from kids club to the pool, rooms and service, to food and kids activities. They hav a brilliant outdoor area, slides, swings, go karts, animals, icecream, crazy golf, football ground and all so safe, kids cant go far out of ur sight. Rooms are v spacious, we had family room as we hav 2kids but a double would have been fine as we didnt need 2nd single bed due to cot. A double has double bed and single. We wouldn't recommend paying extra for executive suite, one of families had it and its huge, so big it could be refurnished to b an apartment. Staff couldn't have done any more for us, they bent over backwards, an example was at dinner i had to leave with 5kids as they were finished and restless so went to kids club, i suggested put my main on hotplate. When i returned after 20mins they had done a fresh meal! It was so tasty and i haven't had a meal that good in a hotel in a while. Well done Amber Springs, i am passing on my great find to everyone i know! Finally a hotel who knows families!

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank patsygraydon
Reviewed 20 June 2014

What a wonderful hotel to stay in , from the moment we arrived the staff were so helpful, the rooms are spotless and have a great amount of space in them, the food was lovely from breakfast right to dinner. I had my children with me ages 2 and 3 and they were entertained all day long from the outdoor play area to the indoor there was plenty to keep them busy. my 3yr old has ASD Autism spectrum disorder and I was concerned he would of found it hard been in a new environment this was not the case as he loved the whole place from the view out the hotel room (it was the amber express train) to all the areas he was able to play in he found the pool very relaxing and hIS favourite been the amber express train that leaves from the hotel grounds and heads for the local farm were you can feed the chickens. I would recommend this hotel to anybody especially family's with young children.. I look forward to heading back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel has worked really hard on improving its offering and making itself family friendly. My first visit a few years ago wasn't great but I gave it a second try and I was so glad that I did. I went with my husband and two small boys. They have a great kids club and playroom, great outdoor activities (with a really helpful supervisor looking after the kids) and a pool. This along with good food in the restaurant (that is also family friendly) its a really good hotel for that family weekend break. I love Kellys in Rosslare and in the currently climate this hotel is a really good second at a fraction of the cost. Keep up the good work Amber Springs - we will definately be back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are a decent size if you go for a family room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family