Stayed here for NYE, beautiful location as its right next to Saint Kevin's Monastery.
Room wasnt great could do with a revamp,bit of a stale odour coming from bathroom.
Food was really good though and staff were very friendly would visit again in maybe a different room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Glendalough Hotel in County Wicklow, we like to let the scenery do the talking, our team are here to offer a warm welcome and simple home comforts. The sites in Glendalough are at the heart of Irelands Ancient East with the 6th Century gateway to the Monastic site steps away from the hotel. The Colours and sounds of the valley of Glendalough change with every season and the Glendalough hotel is well placed for you to enjoy all that this Valley has to offer. The magical sounds and breath-taking scenes will transport you back to a quieter time of meditation and a closeness to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Glendalough Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glendalough Village Hotel
- Glendalough Hotel Vale Of Glendalough, Ireland