If you are into golf, then a mini-break here is a no-brainer. I however don't golf! Have visited a couple of times now - once on a work trip (christmas party with overnight stay) and another time on a family break. It's a fabulous and luxurious retreat - a little worn around the edges, but the top notch service and facilities make up for that. Also convenient location to see a little bit of Wicklow including the avoca shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our five-star hideaway and submerge yourself in the tranquility of Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort. Here nature and luxury meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, yet only thirty minutes from Dublin, Druids Glen provides a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Experience our authentic Irish hospitality, allow us to take care of you while you soak up our wonderful surroundings, settle into our pace of life and enjoy the warm, attentive service from our expert team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Druids Glen Hotel Newtownmountkennedy
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel Country
- Newtownmountkennedy Marriott
- Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow, Ireland