I had a fantastic stay at the Druids Glen. The location, the service, the spa and most of all the staff were all excellent.
The staff couldn't do enough to help, at any time, with anything. They were also friendly and happy to chat.
We ate outside most evenings, overlooking the gold course. Food was excellent, and good portion sizes. I had a treatment in the spa, a luxury pedicure and eye mask, and I felt truly relaxed by the end of it. The facilities were very good too, I used both the gym and the pool regularly.
Would 100% return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our five-star hideaway and submerge yourself in the tranquility of Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort. Here nature and luxury meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, yet only thirty minutes from Dublin, Druids Glen provides a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Experience our authentic Irish hospitality, allow us to take care of you while you soak up our wonderful surroundings, settle into our pace of life and enjoy the warm, attentive service from our expert team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Druids Glen Hotel Newtownmountkennedy
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel Country
- Newtownmountkennedy Marriott
- Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow, Ireland