“fall under the spell is accurate!”

Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort
Coventry, United Kingdom
“fall under the spell is accurate!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I had a fantastic stay at the Druids Glen. The location, the service, the spa and most of all the staff were all excellent.
The staff couldn't do enough to help, at any time, with anything. They were also friendly and happy to chat.
We ate outside most evenings, overlooking the gold course. Food was excellent, and good portion sizes. I had a treatment in the spa, a luxury pedicure and eye mask, and I felt truly relaxed by the end of it. The facilities were very good too, I used both the gym and the pool regularly.
Would 100% return!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank KOrmsby87
Mr-Edward-Stephenson, Chief Executive at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your wonderful review of Druids Glen Resort. It is incredibly encouraging to receive such positive feedback. Thank you in particular for all of your kind comments not least in relation to your experience in our Spa and the quality of the summer barbecue on the deck.

I hope that we may have the privilege of welcoming you back to Druids Glen in the not too distant future.

Chief Executive.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Polish first
Dublin
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for bank holiday Sunday night that I had booked it as part of proposing to my girlfriend!
When we arrived we found we had been upgraded to a suite which included a card and chocolates on arrival which was a wonderful surprise which made the night even more special!

Staff were wonderful in all areas we visited, reception, bar, restaurant, spa and leisure centre

Never got the chance to play golf but the course looked amazing

Stayed August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review of Druids Glen Resort. It goes without saying that I am genuinely pleased that you selected Druids Glen as the location for such a special occasion.

Congratulations to you both and I wish you all the very best for the future. We look forward to, hopefully, welcoming you back to Druids Glen for future celebrations.

Ireland
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I are just back from a stay in Druids Glen, and I can highly recommend it. Check in was seamless and all the reception staff are really very pleasant. We both thoroughly enjoyed the stay - the golf on the Glen Course I am told is definitely worth the trip. For me I can definitely recommend the spa - so relaxing and everyone there are so nice. Nothing is too much trouble and the food is also a hit. We didn't have any children with us but from looking around it seems to me that Druid's Glen is very family orientated with many many families around - all smiling faces.

I would happily recommend Druid's Glen for a relaxing few days away and I hope to be able to return for another visit very soon.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to complete a review of the hotel following your recent stay. I am genuinely delighted to read that your stay exceeded your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time at Druids Glen. I am particularly pleased to note your wonderful recommendation of our Spa which is a truly relaxing experience.

I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back again to Druids Glen.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here on a family break last week and we had a wonderful stay. This is a lovely resort in scenic wicklow and despite it's fairly grand ambience and setting it is first class in terms of being family friendly with staff providing a very warm welcome to families.

The staff overall are excellent, the rooms very clean and of a high standard. The kids room 'Druids Den' is quite small but very well done and it is easy to see why the hotel is popular with all ages/groups etc including young families.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank slon22
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to Druids Glen.

I appreciate your positive comments regarding so many aspects of your stay not least in relation to the warm welcome and attention that you received from our team. Thank you for your great recommendation and I look forward to, hopefully, welcoming you back again.

Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I and 3 children stayed in this hotel in July 2014 and we couldn't have been more impressed with the hotel facilities, the wonderful staff who are so helpful and the fantastic location.
The hotel is super for families. I can't wait to come back again with the children.
I really love this hotel!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank 1980katie80
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Druids Glen Resort. We pride ourselves on delivering award winning hospitality and your comments are incredibly encouraging and greatly appreciated. I am particularly pleased to note that your family enjoyed so many of the resort’s amenities.

I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to Druids Glen in the near future.

Drogheda, Ireland
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed in this beautiful hotel this week, I would highly recommend a couple of nights, staff, hotel and food and drink all brilliant! We arrived late in the day, so make it worth your while try and get there early to make the best of the surrounding area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Robert C
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the kind review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Druids Glen.

I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege and the pleasure of welcoming you back again and if I can be of any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you again for your encouraging words.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This resort is for anyone - not only the golfer. From the time we arrived until our sad departure our experience was the best we had ever experienced. Rooms well fitted with all amenities, restaurant and bars offered delicious menus, grounds were beautifully landscaped. The spa was also one of the best my sister and I have had. Most of all the staff could not do enough for you (without making you uncomfortable). Set in a lovely county (Wicklow) and within easy driving distant of Wicklow and some really lovely villages. Their website is also easy to navigate and contains excellent driving instructions so no lost time finding them. I would give this 20 stars if I could.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank LynS700
Mr-Edward-Stephenson, Chief Executive at Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your wonderful review of Druids Glen Resort. It is incredibly encouraging to receive such positive feedback. Thank you in particular for all of your kind comments not least in relation to your experience in our Spa and the upkeep of our grounds which present exceptionally well at this time of year.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newtown Mount Kennedy
Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant
Arklow Bay Hotel
Arklow Bay Hotel
#2 of 4 in Arklow

Been to Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort? Share your experiences!