Lovely hotel and only 40 mins from south Dublin. As well as spa treatments there is a golf course (and here is the difference to other like hotels),you can go for a walk of 4 km around the course inside the boundary walls or, if preferred, you can borrow one of the hotel's bikes, free of charge. The rooms are all spacious and well laid out. My only problem, and hence the title of this review, very very noises with lots of young children using the common areas and bar as play ground. Staff aware of this and tried to seat couples in one area of restaurant. Food ok but a little overpriced in restaurant. Maybe, if bar not so busy food there would be of better value. So visit off peak.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our five-star hideaway and submerge yourself in the tranquility of Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort. Here nature and luxury meet to create a memorable escape. Nestled in 400 acres between the Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, yet only thirty minutes from Dublin, Druids Glen provides a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Experience our authentic Irish hospitality, allow us to take care of you while you soak up our wonderful surroundings, settle into our pace of life and enjoy the warm, attentive service from our expert team. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Druids Glen Hotel Newtownmountkennedy
- Druids Glen Marriott Hotel Country
- Newtownmountkennedy Marriott
- Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort Newtown Mount Kennedy, County Wicklow, Ireland