I stayed here for 2 nights in May and LOVED it! The staff was very nice and we even met one of the new owner's who was very friendly. He showed us around and let us see the horses. They are doing some work to it with the gardens and it is lovely and beautiful! I didn't eat dinner there but I did have the breakfast and it was delicious! The traditional Irish breakfast is great and so it the salmon with scrambled eggs! They also have juices, croissants, fruit, etc out if you don't want to order off the menu. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant County Wicklow, Ireland - Rathnew