I stayed the weekend of the 12th and 13th of this month with my Girlfriend and had a brilliant experience of the hotel and Facilities . The afternoon tea and 3 course meal both days were excellent and we both had booked treatments the first day and had the most relaxing experience and the girls in the treatment room could not have been nicer to myself and my girlfriend the experience made us book in for the Sunday also ! The setting of the hotel is magnificent it is amazing for walks during the day and evening and just relaxing in the gardens while having a few drinks .... All in all 5/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant County Wicklow, Ireland - Rathnew