I just loved this place, so peaceful. We were upgraded to a suite for no reason at all. The suite was HUGE , it was on the ground floor with a view of the gardens and the sea in the distance. Everything was perfect, we even got a robe and slippers. I slept better than I usually do , bed was comfy and hotel was quiet. Breakfast was delicious, with fresh fruit breads and a choice of full Irish breakfast or pancakes etc. The gardens were stunning with amazing views. I loved it, gorgeous building. Friendly relaxed staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1883 for Captain Robert Halpin, Tinakilly is a beautiful Country House Hotel with 51 bedrooms set on 7 acres of mature landscaped gardens overlooking the Irish sea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel And Restaurant
- Tinakilly Country House Hotel & Restaurant County Wicklow, Ireland - Rathnew