“Excellent Family Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beechfield House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castleconnell
Beechfield House
Ireland
“Excellent Family Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

I will echo everything that has been said about this B&B. Anne is by far one of the best hosts if not the best that we have encountered in any B&B. So pleasant and welcoming. The rooms and bathrooms were large and spotlessly clean. I had one of the best nights sleep and the bed linen was sublime. We forgot we were in a B&B it was like a home away from home.

There was a huge range on offer for everyone at breakfast which was delicious and even though we only stayed the one night, I would highly recommend this beautiful home for a couple of nights away.

If we get the opportunity we will definitely be returning.

Thanks for a lovely break away.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the house face a beautiful garden, but the rooms at the front face the mountain...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

We were attending a wedding in the Castle Oaks House Hotel and stayed here for the night. Hotel is 2.5km from the B&B, 6-7euro in a taxi, ideal location. I felt I had to write a review as it was really one of the best B&Bs I've stayed in. The ensuite room that we had was very spacious, beautifully decorated and really spotless. Anne, the host couldn't have been more helpful. The breakfast was very generous and very tasty. The was plenty of everything and the breakfast room was lovely, very bright. Very reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend this B&B. We had a wonderful stay there.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rosie B B
N.Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

Our stay in Beechfield House was easily the best ever. The rooms were excellent with fantastic ensuites (as good as a top London hotel I stayed in last year). Anne was an excellent host and ever so helpful and friendly. Fantastic breakfast, didn't need anything again until after 4 p.m.
Would recommend this B&B. I'll certainly be back if I'm down that way next year.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank pete294
Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

Great B&B with a very friendly, helpful owner. Lovely, spacious rooms and great breakfast. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank annemarieg88
Oakhurst, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

I just returned from 13 days in Ireland and spent my final night at Beechfield House which I did in June for the first time. I received the same warm and friendly welcome as on my first visit. My cousin and I enjoyed the beautiful room we were given. This is a perfect location to be near the airport and wind down from a whirlwind vacation. While we were there another couple were staying there for a repeat visit as well--always a good sign when satisfied customers return. I definitely plan on visiting again on my next trip to Ireland.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank shamrock547
Oakhurst, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2011

This is a beautiful new B&B in a gorgeous park-like setting near the Shannon River and a short distance to Shannon Airport. The rooms are large and filled with natural light. The bathroom was larger than some rooms I've stayed in and had tremendous water pressure. The best thing about this B&B is the warmth and friendliness of the owner, Anne. I will definitely stay in this B&B on every trip in the future and will recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends