“Excellent house and service”
Review of Beechfield House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castleconnell
Beechfield House
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed one night whilst son was playing tournament in nearby University of Limerick .
Excellent cycle routes in general area as well as interesting walks. Within a couple of miles of river shannon. A couple of miles out of village of castleconnel.

Anne the host even found me a bicycle lock I borrowed for my 2 bike trips.

Recommend to all

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Beechfield House

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed here for one night whilst visiting Castleconnelll for a wedding. Excellent B&B - the room was spotless, spacious and had a lovely bathroom. We enjoyed a scrumptious full Irish breakfast.

Ann the owner went out of her way to help - letting us stay in our rooms later so we could get ready for the wedding - ironing board set up ready for us . We were made to feel so welcome and would definitely recommend staying here.

Thank you Ann.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is a beautiful B&B with large rooms, beautifully decorated, well appointed and spotless. The host, Ann, was lovely and made us feel very welcome, ensuring that we had everything we needed. Breakfast was plentiful and suited all tastes. I would recommend this to anyone and would definitely go back. A lot of thought, effort and attention have gone into this B&B to make sure that anyone who stays here has a lovely stay. Thank you Ann!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Britgirl48
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We had a lovely stay at this B&B. The house is practically brand new and the rooms are large and tastefully decorated.
Anne, our host was very welcoming and couldn't do enough for us. She made us feel as if we were at home.
Breakfast had a good selection to suit all tastes.
Located close to Castleconnell where there are quite a few eating options and about 10 min from Killalloe and Ballina where there are lots of pubs on the river front.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kate T
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I will echo everything that has been said about this B&B. Anne is by far one of the best hosts if not the best that we have encountered in any B&B. So pleasant and welcoming. The rooms and bathrooms were large and spotlessly clean. I had one of the best nights sleep and the bed linen was sublime. We forgot we were in a B&B it was like a home away from home.

There was a huge range on offer for everyone at breakfast which was delicious and even though we only stayed the one night, I would highly recommend this beautiful home for a couple of nights away.

If we get the opportunity we will definitely be returning.

Thanks for a lovely break away.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the house face a beautiful garden, but the rooms at the front face the mountain...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We were attending a wedding in the Castle Oaks House Hotel and stayed here for the night. Hotel is 2.5km from the B&B, 6-7euro in a taxi, ideal location. I felt I had to write a review as it was really one of the best B&Bs I've stayed in. The ensuite room that we had was very spacious, beautifully decorated and really spotless. Anne, the host couldn't have been more helpful. The breakfast was very generous and very tasty. The was plenty of everything and the breakfast room was lovely, very bright. Very reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend this B&B. We had a wonderful stay there.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosie B B
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Our stay in Beechfield House was easily the best ever. The rooms were excellent with fantastic ensuites (as good as a top London hotel I stayed in last year). Anne was an excellent host and ever so helpful and friendly. Fantastic breakfast, didn't need anything again until after 4 p.m.
Would recommend this B&B. I'll certainly be back if I'm down that way next year.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank pete294

Been to Beechfield House? Share your experiences!