All reviews breakfast was delicious local pub great hosts place to stay within walking distance b and b old world charm stayed here for one night stream running free wifi mister property pint shannon dunn
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I stayed here for one night and it was a really good find. The house has an old world charm and the single room I was given was exceptionally clean and very comfortable. There was free wifi which was excellent and the breakfast was delicious, with a good choice, and plenty of it. The gardens in which the house is set are beautiful and the village is within walking distance if you want to go for a pint. I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Stayed here for two nights and couldn't ask for better service. The breakfast was excellent and the room nice and comfy - with a very comfy bed. I would recommend this to anyone staying briefly in the area ( I was working at the power station up the road so i was massively convenient for me), however, there are still many areas to explore and a ferry close by that takes you north should you wish to explore.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkAllan1971
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Very nice stay at this bed and breakfast in May, 2012. Ester and hubby made us feel at home. It was the first time I travelled to Ireland and went with my best friend who had a terminal illness. He has since passed away and I am so glad we were able to spend time together and have great memories in such a lovely setting. Would not change a thing.

Room Tip: Any choice should please you fine.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jack R
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Outstanding, the house and grounds are so beautiful. The rooms beautify done, lovely decor, the crisp fresh bedding and so comfortable. A warm welcome and great night sleep. The breakfast incredible, freshly cooked for us served in a stunning dining room. Just wish we could have stayed much longer. Great price worth every penny and I would have paid much more.

Room Tip: If you need a place to stay highly recommended, a family run B&B, stunning location.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Beautiful house in beautiful grounds. Breakfast freshly cooked best of food. The only complaint would be that the stairs have no carpet so very noisy on morning. Not ideal for lie on. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Tea/ coffee making facilities available at all times

Stayed: August 2016