“FANTASTIC,SPOTLESS,,GOOD BREAKFAST AND GREAT CHATS”

Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Knock B&B and Inns
“FANTASTIC,SPOTLESS,,GOOD BREAKFAST AND GREAT CHATS”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Declan Linda and family as always a huge thank you for your hospitality and warmth towards us see you mon god willing.Hope the weather is pleasant on sun and mon st therese day we have been saying that murphy was an optimist anything that can go wrong it will go wrong winter bug now a cold always something

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank chatterbox7812
Linda J, Owner at Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a lovely review. So happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us and hope to see you again.
Declan, Linda & Family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Decklin (I hope I spelled that right) was very professional. The house is new, which is a nice change from older B&B's. It is within walking distance of the church and cemetery. Breakfast was great! And when I told him I was researching family history and really had nothing to go on, he gave me a few names to contact in the area, and we actually spent an entire day with a distant relation, who took us all over town gathering information.
THATs why you stay in a B&B in Ireland!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cathy2030
Linda J, Manager at Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. Very much appreciated and so happy that you found some local knowledge and history about the Finns. Welcome back anytime.
Chesapeake Beach Maryland
Reviewed 3 March 2013

The Durm Haven B&B operators and family are super hosts with a lovely modern and clean home. They are very helpful and the facilities/ rooms are very nice. On outstanding advantage of Drum Haven is that it is a 3 minute walk from the Knock holy site the church & apparition site. Highly recommend this B&B for location, cleanliness, food, and friendliness. A good value!

Room Tip: Google on the location of this B&B before trying to find it. It sits brings the Knock holy site...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Francis B
Linda J, Owner at Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 March 2013
Thank you very much for your kind comments and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Drum Haven.
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Perfect location for a visit to Knock. Spotless bedroom and bath, very comfortable beds and warm blankets. Very helpful owner who had all the information we needed regarding Mass times and local destinations. Excellent breakfast selection. Will return.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank ORB7
Douglas, Cork
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We arrived on 27th September around 7pm, and we received a great welcome from Linda who helped us with our bags and showed us to our rooms. I stayed on my own in the double room, while Mum and Dad stayed in the Twin room. Linda asked me what would we like for breakfast and what time breakfast would we like. We opted for 9am breakfast. Breakfast was made by Declan. We had choice of cereals, a glass of orange juice, tea, white toast and soda bread, and of course the fry. My Mum and Dad wanted porridge and Declan was able to organise this both mornings. The rooms are so nice, with plenty of space to hang your clothes. There is a very homely feel to the house and it is not like other B & B's where you feel you are invading their space. Their two children are also lovely and polite. Declan helped us down with the bags, as we were travelling for six days, we had a bit of luggage to bring. We were able to leave our bags while we went to mass on the last morning and collected them again nearer the time so we could go to the bus stop. Another lovely stay in Drum Haven and looking forward already to my next trip to Knock.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Anniebannie1981
susancurry, Owner at Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Thank you so much for your very kind review and we are delighted that you enjoyed your second stay with us at Drum Haven B&B. Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Ormskirk
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I recently stayed at the Drum Haven whilst visisting the shrine at Knock. The guest house is ideally located next to the shrine with easy access to the shrine on foot. The shrine is only a ten minute walk through the shrine gardens. The accommodation was excellent and the proprieters Declan and Linda were warm welcoming and informative. I would certainly recommend Drum Haven to anyone inetrested in visting Knock or the shrine.

Room Tip: I would contact the owners by e-mail or telephone to discuss any special requirements, they are ver...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank PoppyOrmskirk
Thank you for your very nice comments and looking forward to seeing you again.
Declan, Linda & Family
Douglas, Cork
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I stayed between 9 - 11 September 2011 and really enjoyed my stay. Declan greeted me when I came in and brought my case directly to my room. I was given my own key and he explained how to open and lock the front door. I was able to come and go as a pleased. Drum Haven is right next door to Knock House Hotel, so you can go here for lunch or an evening meal and is very close to the Knock Shrine complex. There is tea and coffee making facilities, even a biscuit too! The bathroom was lovely and the room was a good size. The breakfast the next morning was lovely. Linda was lovely and on the day I was going home, I asked if I could leave my luggage in the B & B as I was not getting the 2pm bus home and this was not a problem. Both Linda and Declan made me feel very well. Really enjoyed my stay and looking forward to planning my next trip to Knock and to stay in Drum Haven.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Anniebannie1981
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knock
Knock House Hotel
The Western Hotel
The Western Hotel
#3 of 3 in Claremorris
Shrine View Guest House

Been to Drum Haven Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!