I and my partner have by now stayed at the Peterborough twice, each stay being for a week's duration. It is very conveniently located with lovely sea views from the bedroom, the rooms are comfortable and very clean, the proprietors and staff extremely helpful and polite, and the breakfasts excellent. The showers in the en suite are a litle small and fiddly to regulate, but this did not mar our enjoyment. St Aubin is a lovely place to stay, as it is a very pretty village, with plentiful restaurants of excellent standard, within easy walking distance of the Peterborough.
The Peterborough was also very reasonably priced. We would happily return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Brelade's College runs a year-round adult student residence in St Aubin. The residence comprises 13 bedrooms and communal dining areas, kitchen, lounge, conservatory & balcony overlooking St Aubin's bay where guests can socialise or study. Guests are provided with a continental breakfast and can use the kitchen to prepare other meals. Outside of summer it is available to non-students. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Peterborough House Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peterborough House Hotel St. Aubin
- Peterborough House Residence Jersey/St Aubin