Ths B&B is very well placed, the bus from airport stop literally at the door steps. We request for 2 sea view rooms, which were just a tad more than ususal price. But worth it. Though it overlooks the main road from St helier to St Aubin, yet we couldnt find the noise to be of any discomfort . Could be a problem in summers, if you have to open the windows. Rooms were perfect for a short break, well equipped with tea and coffee, which we Erik and Helene refilled for us whenever we requested them.
We reached the place a bit early for the check in time, yet were given the rooms, which was very nice of Erik.
Breakfast is good, and more than plenty. Customozed to your requirements. Only downside I can think is the timing. It is served between 8-9, which was a bit early for us. But then you need to remember that this is family run B&B and not a Hotel.
Interestingly, washbasin taps did not have a mixer. So you open both hot and cold taps and manage somehow. But that doesnt takeaway any merit of this place.
Rooms were very well cleaned and spanking.
Both Erik and Helene were always available to offer any assistance or guidance that one might need.
would definitely recommend this B&B. Great value for money as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family-run guesthouse overlooking the beautiful bay of St Aubin. Its position offers easy access to Jersey's many attractions and it is located opposite a large safe sandy beach, perfect for bathing and a variety of watersports. The main town is about a 10 minute bus ride, with a regular bus service being right on our doorstep. Alternatively, enjoy a short stroll to the charming harbour village of St Aubin and sample the many bistros and gastro pubs. Most of our rooms have uninterrupted seaviews, are en suite and have tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Au Caprice Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Hotel St. Aubin
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Jersey/St Aubin