Recently spent four nights at Au Caprice and had a really lovely stay. The rooms are spotless and the breakfast is more than ample to set you up for the day. Erik was really friendly and there was lots of tourist information available both leaflet wise and from Erik himself. The bus stops literally outside the gate, two fare bands either £1.20 or £1.70 for a single ticket and there is a bus No.15 which goes from the Airport directly to the gate of Au Caprice en route to St Helier. As mentioned in previous reviews there is a lovely stroll into St Aubins which has a number of nice places to eat (we tried Pedro's (lovely) and also the Tenby for a pub lunch). In the opposite direction we had dinner at the Goose and also a meal in St Helier. Overall Au Caprice offers excellent value for money and I would highly recommend. Only thing I would say is if you aren't good with stairs you may want to request a ground floor room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family-run guesthouse overlooking the beautiful bay of St Aubin. Its position offers easy access to Jersey's many attractions and it is located opposite a large safe sandy beach, perfect for bathing and a variety of watersports. The main town is about a 10 minute bus ride, with a regular bus service being right on our doorstep. Alternatively, enjoy a short stroll to the charming harbour village of St Aubin and sample the many bistros and gastro pubs. Most of our rooms have uninterrupted seaviews, are en suite and have tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Au Caprice Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Hotel St. Aubin
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Jersey/St Aubin