Just across the road from the beach, a 10 min stroll into St Aubins and the bus stop (including the airport route) is right outside the gate.
I can only reiterate comments from other reviewers - a warm welcome, good food, a comfy bed and the best view from a bathroom to date!
Loads of places to eat in St Aubin (we did Pedros, very good, and Cheffins, even better on this trip) and a very pleasant stroll it is too.
Erik provided a bus timetable on arrival so that we could plan our trips (at this time of year some buse routes are every 2 hourlyish). The fares have already been mentioned elsewhere (£1.20 from the airport),
Yes it is on the main road and has no associated parking but the traffic noise is easily ignored from the front rooms, unless in Summer if you want the windows open. Our room was fine, with no complaints, but I understand what another reviewer said about some of the decor being a bit tired. I would book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family-run guesthouse overlooking the beautiful bay of St Aubin. Its position offers easy access to Jersey's many attractions and it is located opposite a large safe sandy beach, perfect for bathing and a variety of watersports. The main town is about a 10 minute bus ride, with a regular bus service being right on our doorstep. Alternatively, enjoy a short stroll to the charming harbour village of St Aubin and sample the many bistros and gastro pubs. Most of our rooms have uninterrupted seaviews, are en suite and have tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Au Caprice Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Hotel St. Aubin
- Au Caprice Guesthouse Jersey/St Aubin