“Good Food & Good Value”

Pedros
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in St Aubin
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We set out to provide a truly varied menu which caters for all tastes, based on fresh food, reasonably priced and cooked to order, accompanied by competitively priced wines starting from just £10 per bottle all served in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We are open for daily for dinner only from 6:00 pm. As we have limited covers booking is requested. We will open at lunchtime for pre-booked private parties (20+) and celebrations and will bespoke a Menu on request.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

During an extended holiday we ate in Pedros a number of times. Great food, lovely friendly staff and excellent value. would definately recommend Pedros to family and friends.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

During a one week holiday we went twice to Pedros. Excellent choice of fish or meat nicely prepared and presented. Lovely staff. Make sure you book at the weekend!

1  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've eaten in Pedro's before so when I knew we were coming back to Jersey for a short break one of the first things I did was book a table to make sure we could get in. Yet again the food was fabulous. I ordered the Coquille Parisienne for my starter and it was one of the best things I have ever eaten in a restaurant so much so that I am tempted to ask for the recipe!! My husbands main course was the scallop and prawn kebab and it was absolutely delicious. In fact the whole meal was so good on the Saturday we booked again for the Monday evening. I just wish this place was local to us as we would eat there regularly. The only downside was that both myself and my husband ordered a dessert on the Monday and they forgot his. He then ended up not having anything as by the time it would have arrived I had eaten mine - it was yummy!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Two of us ate here on a Thursday evening (3rd. July) & had a delightful meal.
Cosy restaurant serving excellent food in pleasant surroundings. Menu & wine list are both limited but that's no bad thing & in terms of value for money they are both outstanding.
Worth booking because it's, understandably, popular.
Will be our first port of call on our next trip to Jersey.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Had the SEA BASS -excellent -wine wasnt that great though
Partner had Duck -only criticism is the plates had been under the hot lamp for ages