This is a very nice hotel with fantastic views over the harbour and bay. Very welcoming staff. Nice rooms (certainly worth paying extra for the sea view) which are very comfortable and clean. Nice bathroom, good big fluffy towels and bathrobes. Very comfy super king size bed.
The restaurant is very good, an interesting menu which changes daily. The quality and presentation of the food is excellent and good value. There is a decent buffet breakfast and a good cooked breakfast.
All in all a very nice break and we shall go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin