Stumbled on hotel by accident but what a find. The service and attention to detail is superb. Food is really excellent. great pool area. Just a couple of pointers though: The hotel is located high up and the walk down to the harbour is very steep and takes about 5/10 minutes.OK if you're fit and able. Also the room we were allocated faced inland. Our view was a flat roof and part wall.
Make sure you get a sea facing room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin