I have stayed at the Somerville several times, on business trips, so never longer than two nights.
I am never disappointed, and look forward to a night or two in the Hotel.
The facilities are first rate, with superb views across the bay, from some of the rooms, and especially from there restaurant.
Having stayed in many of the rooms, I can confirm that some are smaller than others, but none felt cramped. Perhaps that was because I was a single guest.
My rooms have always been spotless, as have the bathrooms.
Although I have not had the chance to use the pool, or sundeck, it appears to be spacious, again with amazing view across the bay.
Down the steep road to the seafront, there are numerous restaurants within two hundred to three hundred yards.
the staff have always been friendly and helpful.
I hope you all enjoy your stays as much as I have done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin