My husband & I who are local, treated ourselves to an overnight at this lovely hotel. On arriving we noticed how attentive & polite the staff were, & the car park staff did an amazing job! The food was lovely & the staff were fantastic. Our only criticism was that when we booked the room in february we were told that there were only sea view rooms available for April so had to pay a supplement. Our room was lovely & clean but we felt it wasn't a sea view room, more a view of the car park, which was fine unless like us, we were paying extra!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin