We stayed in a superior garden room with sea view. Well it was under the carpark along with two others. Because of the low location, it had its own outside sitting area, and the wall the sea view was only just there through the glass door window. The room was clean and well appointed (including kitchen sink!) but rather small for the large price tag. The bed was comfortable and wifi excellent. The bar area and staff were great as were the evening meals and service. I must really thank the chief for going out of his way to make me a vegetarian meal, yes there wasn't that option on the menu. The serving at breakfast was a bit strange. We were eventually offered coffee which we sat and drank and waited for ages for the girl to take our order. I had to ask her eventually and she said she was waiting for us to finish our coffee first. Never heard of anything so daft. Overall a very pleasant stay and would use the hotel again but perhaps with a better choice of room with a real view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour the village of St. Aubin and the bay beyond, the views from the Somerville hotel are breathtaking. The hotel is one of the Island's finest country house hotels and is well know for its warm welcome and excellent reputation with guests appreciating its discreet location and emphasis is on indulgence and style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somerville Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerville Hotel St Aubin
- Somerville Hotel Jersey/St Aubin
- Hotel Jersey Somerville
- Somerville St Aubin