I do like the food here but unfortunately it's just too expensive to return that often. Fillet steak is £25 which is average you might think until you add £4.25(!!!) for potatoes of some description and almost the same for veg. So you're looking at £33 (plus GST and 10%) for a main course! Some bread at the table would start to make up for it but none appeared. The steak is very good I must say.
Staff are pleasant enough but not very forthcoming with the set menu which is good value and a fair price. Wine is a little overpriced also.
Like I said, it's a shame as I do like the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Courthouse Inn in St. Aubins is a recently refurbished icon of Jersey Hospitality. Epitomising the perfect balance of friendly and efficent service we ensure that your home away from home gives you some fantastic memories for all the right reasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Old Court House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Court House Hotel St. Aubin
- The Old Court House Inn Jersey/St Aubin