What a lovely place! We ended up at the Old Courthouse, having walked past a few others along the strip. One, Salty Dog or something similar, had a menu that looked gorgeous but expensive and all the tables outside were booked up for Sunday lunch. We were glad that we ended up at the Old Courthouse though. A lovely, relaxed and informal place, with views of the harbour. Good seating, parasols etc for sun and shade. The service was so good, we had no quibbles paying the 10% service charge at all - happy, friendly and attentive, what more can you ask for? The main bonus was, however, the fact that, for £19.50 we had a three course meal (with lobster and prawn for starters, half a grilled lobster for main and a mille feuille for dessert, oh and a coffee too) which was delicious. Such excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Courthouse Inn in St. Aubins is a recently refurbished icon of Jersey Hospitality. Epitomising the perfect balance of friendly and efficent service we ensure that your home away from home gives you some fantastic memories for all the right reasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Old Court House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Court House Hotel St. Aubin
- The Old Court House Inn Jersey/St Aubin