We are regular visitors to Jersey and have stayed all over the island; this was our first stay at The Old Court house, St Aubins. Steeped in history it is a delight. It's quirky, has nooks and crannies, squeaky floorboards and an abundance of character. The staff are friendly and welcoming and extremely helpful. Food excellent and delicious and, by Jersey standards, reasonably priced.
Our room, No7, had great views over the harbour. Spotless. Very comfortable bed. Yes, perhaps a bit of sprucing up and modernising needed here and there but that's really nit-picking; didn't spoil our stay and in a way was all part of this grand old buildings character. (Heard a rumour some work is to be carried out in coming months).
There's no lift so not ideal for some travellers and it doesn't have it's own car park. There is a car park opposite (Jersey parking paycard 8am-5pm) but it can be a bit hit & miss to get a space at times; short walk to next available carpark.
Would we stay there again....most definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Courthouse Inn in St. Aubins is a recently refurbished icon of Jersey Hospitality. Epitomising the perfect balance of friendly and efficent service we ensure that your home away from home gives you some fantastic memories for all the right reasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Old Court House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Court House Hotel St. Aubin
- The Old Court House Inn Jersey/St Aubin