All reviews sister hotel pink champagne on arrival sea view beautiful hotel nothing is too much trouble white company toiletries sea front top floor self catering salty dog breakfast was delicious the bus small hotel hot tub fabulous stay superior room
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

In terms of customer service La Haule Manor is in a league of its own. Ola and Steve I will be eternally grateful to for helping me out with everything they could after I herniated 2 discs in my back. From carrying my bags, to bringing me takeaways that I had to have delivered due to movement outside of my room being somewhat of an issue for the few days I was there, to having a friendly chat to take my mind off of things. I pushed with my employer to book me in this hotel after reading the reviews and I couldn't be happier that I did. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and the staff are fantastic. The welcome beer on arrival was a nice touch and something I've never needed more! If I'm ever back in Jersey this will be my first choice. Thanks so much.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon M
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Super hotel overlooking St.Aubin bay. The view from the bedroom window was simply beautiful. The hotel offers everything you expect from a 5* and met my expectation in every way - will visit again. Ideally located for exploring jersey with lots of excellent restaurants close by.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Stayed at this hotel for four nights on recommendation from a work colleague, from being collected at the airport, to being taken back at the end of our stay, we couldn't fault our stay. The welcome by the Manageress was exceptional, we sat in the garden and were given lots of information about the hotel, facilities and what was happening in Jersey at the time of our stay. The sister hotel, La Place do lunch and dinner and we booked Sunday lunch, we were driven there by Adrian and collected after our superb lunch. Nothing seems too much trouble to satisfy the guests.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Grandma48273
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in family suite. Exceptional customer service and staff is very polite. Breakfast was amazing and location is superb. Overall a wonderful place to stay. Would highly recommend.
Hotel has a beautiful swimming pool and it's one minute walk away from the beach. Prices are very reasonable for what is a luxury place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

There is something special about La Haule Manor. My favourite place to stay anywhere. So peaceful, with just the right amount of luxury. Nothing is too much trouble. Freshly prepared breakfast is wonderful. We have stayed a few times. Always perfect.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple