“Great B&B with free bike hire” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harbour View Guest Accomodation

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St Aubin
Harbour View Guest Accomodation
Ranked #2 of 7 St Aubin B&B and Inns
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Great B&B with free bike hire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Thanks Kelly and staff for making our stay at your fantastic B&B a very enjoyable experience. Our room was lovely and clean with a nice comfy bed. Breakfast was fantastic and the free bike hire just made our holiday. We will be back some time in the future, all the best.

Kevin B

Dumfries Scotland

Room Tip: Go for a harbour view room ours was lovely and spacious.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Lovely well located b&b in St Aubins. Lots of nice restaurants around and a lovely view. Staff super friendly and keen to help without being cloying. Top breakfast and free bike hire. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

Harbour View was recommended by a friend and what a wonderful recommendation that was! The room was amazing, fantastic views and very comfortable and quiet. Kelly and the team were so helpful and friendly, we felt at ease and relaxed the whole holiday. Free bike hire was brilliant. The location of the B&B was excellent, such a beautiful part of the island. This was our first time in Jersey but definitely not our last. Would recommend this B&B to anyone travelling to Jersey.

• Stayed August 2013
Bolzano, Italy
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I traveled as a single women, booked and paid for 15 days way in advance. I could not believe I was given what must be the worst room in the building. First, it was a garden view room, not a one of the highly praised harbour view rooms.Even on a sunny day, it was dark. Second, what is called "garden view" is a view into a slope, far away from any garden. Third, the room was tiny. I felt like traveling on a low price cruise ticket. Fourth, the room was noise polluted to no end - until late at night, by the kitchen ventilator of the next door restaurant placed along my window. No surprise that I was surprised, negatively. To make things worse, the owners showed no flexibility in accommodating me differently. When I expressed my frustration, I was told that I "better leave" since I was not going to be happy anyhow - and that they were not keen to have their atmospere polluted by unhappiness.

Room Tip: Do not stay in room No.14, and be sceptical of "garden view" rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank sue971
kkeadell, Owner at Harbour View Guest Accomodation, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
We are very sorry to have disappointed you on your visit to the Harbour View, It was not out intention what so ever we are here to please, but I am afraid Your review is misleading and I feel it only fair to defend myself.
You had booked a single garden view with us and you contacted me to explain your partner was coming for the second week, I had said if you were happy to share the single room (it has a double bed) that it would be fine by me and you were happy with that as I had no other room available.
But on your arrival you completely took a dislike to my guest house and were unfriendly to staff and to myself.
I did offer to change your room for the second week but that would have meant moving to different rooms which understandably you did not want to do. My staff and I try to make your stay as comfortable as possible and regarding the view it is of a terraced garden.
Once again we apologise The Team at the Harbour View
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best bed and breakfasts I have stayed in! Situated in a beautiful part of the island, we were able to take advantage of the area with the free bike hire. Staff were very helpful, delicious near by restaurants, excellent buffet breakfast with a large selection. We stayed over easter and on easter morning there was a lovely suprise of easter eggs and fancy cupcakes! I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast!

• Stayed April 2013
Penrith, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Just back from St Aubin for the first time in ten years. Still the same charm and great restaurants. Harbour view is in the perfect location, clean and comfortable with as much breakfast as you can manage and what variety. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Happy to recommend the Harbour View. Relaxed and informal but great customer service. Fundamental in delivering great memories of our short visit to Jersey. Free bike hire an unexpected bonus giving us a great day out on the Corbiere route which we hadn't planned. Buffet breakfasts were great with lots of fresh fruit and plenty of protein choices.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
#12 of 16 in St Brelade
The Inn Boutique
The Inn Boutique
#4 of 31 in St Helier

Been to Harbour View Guest Accomodation? Share your experiences!