“Just Brilliant!”

Price range: US$26 - US$109
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This exceptional restaurant showcases modern British cooking in a classic setting with the emphasis on fresh Jersey produce and superb service. This is exemplified in the A la Carte menu and a daily changing Market Menu featuring the best seasonal ingredients with the freshest taste of the island. New for this year is the Tasting Room - a modern adventure in food and wine. Not forgetting younger guests, the Little Ones menu has a selection of treats and half-sized portions of main menu favourites for budding gourmets. There is also a lounge menu with a lighter offering including sandwiches and salads, while an impressive afternoon tea can be enjoyed year-round in the comfort of the elegant lounge areas or on the sun-drenched terrace in the summer months. Joining The Atlantic in late 2017, Executive Chef Will Holland has worked in Michelin-starred restaurants since the age of 18 and has appeared on numerous national television programmes including as guest chef on Saturday Kitchen.
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We had dinner here twice during our stay at the Atlantic Hotel. The dining room is bright and 'airy' and over looks the ocean which is visible from most of the tables. The ambience is lively but not noisy and very relaxing for a fine dining restaurant.
Will Holland is a very talented young chef and having experienced his food before we were not disappointed. As we ate here twice the amuse bouche and pre-dessert were changed so we would experience something different. Will goes out of his way to cater for dietary requests too.
We ate from the Al La Carte menu, my favourites being the scallops and the lamb dish but in any case everything is good. The cheese trolley is excellent. The table service by the team is very good and personable.
There is no doubt awards will come for this restaurant with Will and his team creating some great dishes.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We had the a la carte menu and everything about it was superbly done, from the tartar amuse bouche to the simply stunning rhubarb and tarragon dessert.

The cheese board my wife had was fantastic and generous...best we’ve seen for some time.

The service team were exceptional, friendly and efficient and made the visit for me,

If I have one niggle it’s that the bread offering is quite ordinary, could do with a tweak.

Lovely place, superb food, great team.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This restaurant is well worth a visit. The food was very tasty and Will Holland has transferred his experience at Coast to the Ocean providing a real dining experience. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I would recommend the Sunday lunch

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We were surprised that only one other table appeared to be being served on Saturday afternoon. We had booked a later lunch as we were walking from St Helier.

It emerged that a private party was having lunch and the restaurant had decided to not accept many bookings for the main restaurant.

The food was great, the set lunch was so appealing we did not bother to look at the a la carte. We had delicious food and the sommelier helped us select wine by the glass to match our food.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I came across this by chance as all the restaurants were fully booked Saturday..... all I can say is I am so glad this restaurant had room for us.
We were greeted with a warm welcome as we walked in, the hotel is beautiful with the sound of water (from a pond) indoors. While we waited we got shown the menu and choose what we wanted. When we got to our seats the cutlery was set according to what we were eating. I was totally impressed with the fact they took into consideration my diet needs (without me saying much) and gave us little starters on the house based on this. Some of the food was absolutely cooked to perfection and the dessert was to die for.

The restaurant was quiet but it was nice as you could speak to the staff and they were so lovely and informative. It was my partners birthday they made a lot of effort and im so thankful as it was last minute.

The experience was lovely would love to come back and stay in the hotel in the future and thank you for having us.