“Travelling with lots of people”

St. Brelade's Bay Beach
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in St Brelade
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Aahhhhhh, where to start?
Too beautiful to leave this beach.......If only I didn't have to work.......

Spent the morning on the beach and then left to visit Elizabeth Castle. .....wish I had stayed on the beach.......The castle was nice, but the beach was awesome!

Simply gorgeous, and worth the entire visit to Jersey. Seriously, if you see nothing else or just have a really packed itinerary, make sure you visit. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank daddysherriff
Write a ReviewReviews (1,567)
All reviews
"deck chairs"
in 45 reviews
"clean sand"
in 23 reviews
"plenty of places to eat"
in 22 reviews
"bus service"
"lovely sand"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Beautiful bay went for lunch took a bus from liberation bus station to St Brelades bay £1.80 single buses every 15 mins beautiful relaxing bay , lots of lovely cafés to have lunch beautiful flowers , like all of jersey clean friendly and gorgeous .

Reviewed 14 July 2014

What a beautiful beach, lovely clean sand perfect for relaxing on, just remember to watch out for the stealth seagulls! Lovely gardens nearby and lots of benches to sit and people watch on.

1  Thank GinaC629
Reviewed 13 July 2014

By far the best time we had on Jersey was at St Brelade`s Bay Beach. Will be going back and will book our stay there. Would recommend a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Maybe it's just me, but I felt there was something missing. Yes, it's a beautiful bay with a fantastic stretch of sand fringed by lovely manicured gardens along the promenade. What's not to like? Well,I guess if you can sit & chill out all day, then it's perfect, but after a couple of hours I was thinking - well, what can I do now? At 64 I'm too old for watersports, so for me, a few more shops would add to the ambience & give a bit of a buzz to the place. I'm possibly in the minority of one, but that's my honest opinion.

1  Thank forfarian
David W, Manager at St. Brelade's Bay Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Jersey has many things to do and a great bus system. May we suggest taking one to explore if you are ever bored with the beaches? Even if you just ride up the hill into town to the shops at Red Houses.

Also, 64 years young is a great age to hop on one of our kayaks and have a paddle along the coast to Golden Point, where the showers are. Do give it a try next time!