My husband and I are regular visitors to Handpicked Hotels as he is a gold member through his business trips with work and I have to say L'Horizon lived up to the Handpicked reputation.
A really lovely building with a glass back so you can really make the most of the views out over the beach. We were upgraded to a sea view room and waking up with that view every morning was just fantastic. The bed was amazing!! The most comfortable bed I had ever slept in
From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out the staff were fantastic and had the classic handpicked hotels approach of being professional and ensuring everything was done to the best standard it could be but at the same time having a friendly and welcoming approach. The pride the staff take in their hotel was clear. The hotel was relatively quiet whilst we were there as it was off peak but this didn't affect the enjoyment of our stay at all.
We had dinner at the hotel the first night in the Brasserie and had the set menu which was just delicious, our second night we had dinner at the oyster box just a couple of minutes walk down the promenade and again had a great experience
We also used the swimming pool on our first day - loved the fact the whole room was so warm so you could happily relax on a sunlounger if you wanted.
This was our first trip to Jersey and we were only there three days but would recommend hiring a car and visiting some of the other beaches on the island (although St Brelades was the nicest) and the War Tunnels were great
Another lovely stay at a Handpicked hotel - we hope to be back again one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850 by George Hicks, a colonel in the Bengal Army, the building has an almost Mediterranean feel yet the hotel itself is unmistakably British. The interior is calm and elegant, full of space and light, while the outside impresses with its beautiful terrace and the view over golden sand and crystal clear waters. We believe in taking things easy here, with a strong focus on leisure: something we like to think we are good at! One of the highlights of the four star L'Horizon Beach Hotel is the new spa, which includes six treatment rooms, a relaxation area, pedicure and manicure area and sleep room. With 106 bedrooms and three restaurants, the hotel offers the ideal setting for an intimate break, a romantic wedding and (as it is just 10 minutes from Jersey airport) an inspiring meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Horizon Hotel And Spa
- Horizon Hotel Jersey l
- l Horizon Hotel St Brelade
- Lhorizon Hotel Jersey
- L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Brelade