Must by far be one of the most relaxing places to stay. Made to feel welcome from the very start of our stay which we booked at the very last minute- so thanks for the fitting us in! We got a damn good price although probably more to the time of year.
We enjoyed the Valentines Dinner Special, noted some reviews that talk about the price of wine here but I have to tell you all that it seems to be a Jersey thing as the oyster Box charged me £13 for one glass of red, so £24 for a half bottle of red doesn't feel too bad.
So what has his hotel got going for it? Some old world charm, pleasant staff with a smile on their face and providing excellent service, great food, comfortable beds, great spa facilities-what more could you want? If you get a sea view then that's even better, we had one on our first visit and the room also had a large balcony, this time due to a rugby dinner we had an inner room, although this was just as equally well presented.
We found breakfast offered a great choice contrary to some reviews, heck I really don't know what planet some people are on and their reviews, just what are you guys wanting? Gold flaked griffon eggs? Anyway you can order a wide range of extras or have it brought to you in bed. I can recommend the porridge and my boiled eggs were spot on.
Great value for money across the board!
For anyone planning an event I happened to note that you can have the hotel for five grand over the winter period, now that looks like a great deal, not sure of that includes food and wine perhaps someone could expand on that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850 by George Hicks, a colonel in the Bengal Army, the building has an almost Mediterranean feel yet the hotel itself is unmistakably British. The interior is calm and elegant, full of space and light, while the outside impresses with its beautiful terrace and the view over golden sand and crystal clear waters. We believe in taking things easy here, with a strong focus on leisure: something we like to think we are good at! One of the highlights of the four star L'Horizon Beach Hotel is the new spa, which includes six treatment rooms, a relaxation area, pedicure and manicure area and sleep room. With 106 bedrooms and three restaurants, the hotel offers the ideal setting for an intimate break, a romantic wedding and (as it is just 10 minutes from Jersey airport) an inspiring meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK and Priceline so you can book your L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Horizon Hotel And Spa
- Horizon Hotel Jersey l
- l Horizon Hotel St Brelade
- Lhorizon Hotel Jersey
- L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Brelade