This was my first time in Jersey, my husband's third visit and I wasn't sure what to expect but I definitely wasn't disappointed with the island or l'horizon.
We stayed Monday to Friday and everything about the whole trip was fantastic. Breakfast was great, I've never seen so much choice and it was good to have so much space to wander around the buffet. We had one problem on the last morning where we had to ask for hot drinks but this was soon rectified.
We ate in the restaurant on two nights and the meals were both excellent as was the service. We had drinks before meals on each night and these were very reasonable as were the coffees we had during the day. If you find it a bit pricey there are a few cafes along the promenade but don't book into a four star hotel if you want cafe prices.
Loved being so close to the sea and the beach and had some great strolls along the front and on the beach. Must say it was a bit scary walking back to the hotel after a meal further along the front with the sea coming over the wall.
The pool and spa treatment I had were great and hopefully we will return next year when the new spa is fully up and running.
Great place to stay with excellent service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850 by George Hicks, a colonel in the Bengal Army, the building has an almost Mediterranean feel yet the hotel itself is unmistakably British. The interior is calm and elegant, full of space and light, while the outside impresses with its beautiful terrace and the view over golden sand and crystal clear waters. We believe in taking things easy here, with a strong focus on leisure: something we like to think we are good at! One of the highlights of the four star L'Horizon Beach Hotel is the new spa, which includes six treatment rooms, a relaxation area, pedicure and manicure area and sleep room. With 106 bedrooms and three restaurants, the hotel offers the ideal setting for an intimate break, a romantic wedding and (as it is just 10 minutes from Jersey airport) an inspiring meeting venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Horizon Hotel And Spa
- Horizon Hotel Jersey l
- l Horizon Hotel St Brelade
- Lhorizon Hotel Jersey
- L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Brelade