I recently stayed at this hotel for a long weekend and was delighted with the friendly and warm welcome. On arrival we were shown the facilities, offered a complimentary drink and shown our room that had beautiful sea views. The hotel was modern inside, very clean and a hop and a skip to the beach, if you like golf the course looked vast.
I must say I have never stayed at a hotel with such friendly staff, every staff member was polite and went out of their way to make sure we were enjoying our stay.
The pools were lovely and again the staff working in this area was very friendly.
In the evening we went to the restaurant that was fabulous. I would certainly reccomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade