This hotel is, as you may expect for the price, a brilliant place to stay. As soon as you arrive at The Atlantic you know you are in the right place. The building, the decor and the staff all made an immediate, positive impression which only got better during our stay.
Nothing is too much trouble and service is impeccable. The restaurant is not only a delight for dinner - michelin starred - but also a joy for breakfast. Try the full Jersey breakfast and the Kedgeree...
There are other nice places on the Island but I don't believe anything gets close to this place.
One note of caution. This hotel - like Jersey itself - does attract older people and noisy children would not be welcomed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Lastminute, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade