I have stayed at the Atlantic several times over the last couple of years and without doubt it has the finest level of service of any hotel I have stayed at. All of the staff are friendly and knowledgeable but not intrusive in any way.
The food is fantastic but the only restaurant is the Michelin Starred Ocean Restaurant which is a little pricey for every day, the room service menu is good but choice is limited.
The rooms are lovely, specious and well furnidhed but be warned that they are not air conditioned.
Finally, make sure yolu have a hire car because you are a long way from anything!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade