Golf Course view room, pleasant well appointed modern room. Excellent presentation and very well maintained.
Good sized, airy room with nice compact bathroom.
Very good front desk staff and nice public areas. Great views.
Good but not great restaurant, breakfast ok, but service far too fussy for breakfast, slow for hot drinks, food well cooked and good quality.
This hotel has got the front desk service that far more expensive 5*+ hotels dream of, except the restaurant, where the service interferes with the experience rather than adds to it.
Overall great location for a weekend away or longer holiday, if you can ignore the annoyance of the oppressive restauarant service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade