First trip back to the Atlantic after 4 years and the hotel was as excellent as ever! Great facilities but the most important aspect continues to be the professional, friendly staff who are all focused on the quality of customer service. The gradual turnover of staff does not seem to change the basic principles of the hotel, and dining in the restaurant continues to be a wonderful culinary experience. The whole team in The Ocean restaurant could not do enough for my sons aged 7 and 11, especially the waiters and waitresses.It is now 10 years since I first visited and I envisage I will regularly return with my family over the next 10 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade