I have stayed in many good hotels over a number of years when travelling on business but I can honestly say that the Atlantic is one of the very best I have visited.
My wife and I stayed here for our 40th wedding anniversary and were pleasantly surprised to be welcomed with a half bottle of champagne.
Every member of staff that we met were very friendly and extremely good at their job resulting in a wonderful atmosphere.
The restaurant is superb and is thoroughly recommended.
We look forward to returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade