Just returned from a long weekend at the Atlantic. What a fantastic place to stay even in out of season February. From check in to check out you could not fault anything.
The level of service is just exceptional, the staff are an absolute credit to the management of this hotel and I am looking forward to staying again.
The tasting menu in the restaurant with paired wines was sublime, the sommelier really knew his stuff despite appearing to be so young (or maybe I am just getting older!). Breakfasts were lovely, not the normal buffet offering but served to you at the table.
I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough and look forward to going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade