Champagne, their delicious set lunch in the beautiful restaurant overlooking the sea, excellent service, coffee on the terrace in the sunshine, made a birthday feel very special. A bit more expensive than my usual lunch venue but worth every penny to feel so relaxed and special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade