This is my first visit to Jersey and after around 30 hours travelling from Australia we found ourselves in what I can only describe as an oasis of calm. The staff are worth their weight in gold from the manager of the restaurant through to the manage of the bar. Nothing is too much and they make you feel special - nothing was too much trouble. It is some distance from town so if you are looking to pop into town for dinner you are really at the other side of the island for that - do yourself a favour and just relax and enjoy the food they have on offer - it is something I know you will write home about.
All in all a great time and it will be my destination next time I visit Jersey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade