We stayed at The Atlantic as part of their Michelin experience, dining in their own Ocean retaurant, Tasilli and Bohemia.
The staff are excellent, friendly, helpful and extrememly professional. The restaurant and terrace area are very welcoming and the views from the terrace are unbelievable (especially when the sun is going down)
We stayed in a garden view room that had the same wonderful views of the ocean but had the advantage of a small terrace to sit out on and a ten second walk to the pool without having to walk through the hotel.
This was our first trip to Jersey and we will certainly return and couldn't imagine staying anywhere other than the Atlantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade