We had a meal in the restaurant a couple of weeks ago - found it to be acceptable but not great - the amuse bouche was tasteless and the starters we are unable to remember that is how good they were - my main of Duck was really good but my partner's fish main again was not memorable - they gave us what I thought must be a palate cleanser (before the desserts) but it was too sweet. for a Michelin Star restaurant we were really disappointed - the service was impeccable though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Jersey's finest luxury hotels which combines breathtaking ocean views with a Michelin-starred restaurant, The Atlantic is situated on one of the most stunning sites in the Channel Islands. As one of the top hotels in the British Isles and a proud member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the combination of timeless elegance and secluded location makes The Atlantic the perfect hideaway on an island rich in heritage and natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Atlantic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Hotel St Brelade
- Atlantic Hotel Jersey
- Atlantic St Brelade
- The Atlantic Hotel Jersey/St Brelade